Collective2 Job Openings
Sales (Buy Side / RIAs / CTAs)
Required: Buy Side experience, with deep understanding of the needs of buy-side customers, such as RIAs and CTAs.
- Familiarity with quantitative trading strategies and financial technology a plus.
- All-remote position, some travel.
- Extremely high performance-based compensation.
Email resume and compensation history to: [email protected].
All-remote position. Work from anywhere. Full time (part-time considered).
$40K – $50K, based on experience and location.
- Implement, manage, and track Collective2’s digital marketing campaigns, including email, content, social, public relations, paid traffic, market research, and some events and conferences.
- Ideal candidate can handle a variety of marketing tasks in a fast paced, small-company environment. Major plus if you have a trading or investing background.
- Design, collaborate, and implement successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads (registrations, trials, conversions)
- Set up processes and systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with management to modify and improve effectiveness and spend
- Produce and maintain an editorial content calendar
- Collaborate with management, product marketing and design departments to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for internal and external email campaigns
- Distribute approved content across social media channels
- Interact with list vendors, PR services, and other marketing related vendors and services
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role. (Note: this is not an SEO role)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Strong background in email marketing, list segmentation, and related reporting
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, Google Adwords, and email marketing tools (ActiveCampaign, MailChimp)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
No agencies or firms.
Email resume and compensation history to [email protected].
Quantitative Analyst and Freakish Braniac
Experience with quant trading strategies, data analysis, big data. Prior experience at trading desk, hedge fund, CTA, asset management firm required. Also required: your skull is sufficiently spacious to accommodate large bulbous brain.
Also: Comfortable in startup environment. Remote work, full or part time.
Email resume and compensation requirements to [email protected].