Collective2 Job Openings
Customer Happiness Person (Status: Filled)
Work from anywhere. Full or part time. Trading or investing background required.
- Provide first-rate customer support through email, phone, chat, web and forums
- Handle a variety of customer support tasks in a fast paced, small-company environment
- Answer all questions related to Collective2 via email, chat, forum and phone call, and escalate when necessary
- Give customers a positive experience after every interaction with Collective2
- Be accountable for the customer experience and follow through until resolution
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and suggest these improvements to product designers and managers
- You are an excellent writer
- You have top-notch troubleshooting and analytical skills
- You are driven to help customers and solve problems
- You can recognize and assign degrees of urgency to any issue
- You have sharp listening and multi-tasking skills
- You are bright, cheerful and patient
- You have a positive attitude and tone any time of the day
- You are a self-starter and resourceful
- You have natural investigative instincts
- You are a team player
- You can manage collaboration and phone tools such as Zendesk, Chatlio and Slack
- College education
- Trading or investing background
- Customer Support experience of more than 2 years
- A crisp, clear, awesome phone voice
- English fluency
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Fast, reliable internet connection
- Shiny, stable PC and good headset
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
Send us your resume and a cover letter.
You know how we said we’re looking for excellent writing skills? Guess how we test for this. Right! Your cover letter. So don’t just send a form letter. Hint: look at our web site first – www.collective2.com.
Also, tell us your finance and investing experience.
Finally, tell us two other things:
The hourly rate you would be extremely happy to receive
The hourly rate you would be happy to start at
Let’s see if there’s a fit! We’re rooting for you. Write to us at [email protected].
Sales (Buy Side / RIAs / CTAs) (Status: Inactive)
Required: Buy Side experience, with deep understanding of the needs of buy-side customers, such as RIAs and CTAs.
- Familiarity with quantitative trading strategies and financial technology a plus.
- All-remote position, some travel.
- Extremely high performance-based compensation.
Email resume and compensation history to: [email protected].
Marketing Coordinator (Status: Filled)
All-remote position. Work from anywhere. Full time (part-time considered).
$40K – $50K, based on experience and location.
- Implement, manage, and track Collective2’s digital marketing campaigns, including email, content, social, public relations, paid traffic, market research, and some events and conferences.
- Ideal candidate can handle a variety of marketing tasks in a fast paced, small-company environment. Major plus if you have a trading or investing background.
- Design, collaborate, and implement successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads (registrations, trials, conversions)
- Set up processes and systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with management to modify and improve effectiveness and spend
- Produce and maintain an editorial content calendar
- Collaborate with management, product marketing and design departments to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for internal and external email campaigns
- Distribute approved content across social media channels
- Interact with list vendors, PR services, and other marketing related vendors and services
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role. (Note: this is not an SEO role)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Strong background in email marketing, list segmentation, and related reporting
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics, Google Adwords, and email marketing tools (ActiveCampaign, MailChimp)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
No agencies or firms.
Email resume and compensation history to [email protected].
Quantitative Analyst and Freakish Brainiac (Status: Filled)
Experience with quant trading strategies, data analysis, big data. Prior experience at trading desk, hedge fund, CTA, asset management firm required. Also required: your skull is sufficiently spacious to accommodate large bulbous brain.
Also: Comfortable in startup environment. Remote work, full or part time.
Email resume and compensation requirements to [email protected].