Collective2 Job Openings
Work from anywhere. Telecommute a-okay.
Predict which Collective2 strategies will succeed. Predict which will fail.
Collective2 is an open platform where thousands of people post their trading strategies, and issue go-forward buy/sell recommendations as they occur.
What if you had access to the entire Collective2 database? Every strategy, every histroical trade, every buy and sell, since 2001?
Would you be able to predict which Collective2 strategies will perform well? Which will fail?
Who you are
You are a quant, an algo developer, a data scientist. You understand trading, of course.
You also are able to program.
You have experience taking a steaming pile of turd that some people call “data” — most of it not particularly clean or well-structured — and turning it into something well-formed and beautiful. And then using this beautiful stuff to make testable predictions.
You have experience at a hedge fund or CTA. You have developed and tested trading strategies. You are fluent in English.
This is a contract position at a scrappy, under-funded startup company. Read this as: Compensation will be “creative,” and will include a large performance-based component.
If things go well, and you love C2, there will be an opportunity to expand your role within the company. This is a great, low-risk way to test the waters at a fintech startup before formally committing or jumping ship.
Send your CV and any thoughts (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Data Scientist.”
Work from anywhere. Part-time or contractor role is a-okay. Trading or investing background required.
- Take the lead in creating, designing, and running customer-facing marketing efforts
- Monetize products and technologies that were created by bloodless engineers without social skills, and bring them forth into the world of sunshine and light. Help customers understand, implement, and receive value from them.
- Improve customer retention by helping customers use the C2 platform more, and fail less.
- Design marketing campaigns, emails, webinars
- Recognize unmet customer needs, and then un-un-meet them
- Interface with software engineers to improve products and services
- You are an excellent writer. No, really. No B.S.
- You understand finance, investing, and trading
- Real-world experience managing marketing campaigns, measuring effectiveness, optimizing.
- Real-world experience getting actual things actually done
- Technical enough to be dangerous
- Buy-side experience a plus
You know how we said we’re looking for excellent writing skills? Guess how we test for this. Right! What you write. So don’t just send a form letter. Hint: look at our web site first – www.collective2.com.
Either hourly, or per-project, or a little of both, with some performance-based comp possible. Basically: we talk; we figure it out.
Get the ball rolling. Write to email@example.com.