Mon, Dec. 4, 2017
- Reviews: Refined logic to allow investors to write reviews of strategies for which they have subscribed for more than 30 days.
Improvements and Enhancements
- Streamlined AutoTrade set-up process, notably for first time AutoTrade customers.
- Improved logic to display Featured Strategies on the Leaderboard.
- Graceful degradation of platform on older browsers such as Internet Explorer 11 and Safari 9.
- Trade Leader plan can be viewed and purchased on mobile devices
- Users can select to AutoTrade instruments for a strategy even if the instrument has not been traded in the recent past.
Fixes and Updates
- Killed the “kill strategy” selection for any strategies under a new trade leader plan. Only resets are now permitted.
- Specific account management URLs now direct straight to the desired page, instead of General Account settings.
- Recent Signals (working orders) are now only visible to users with a paid subscription to the strategy.
- Trade Leaders can attach images to broadcast messages to subscribers again.